Registration Location: West Windsor Senior Citizen Center, 271 Clarksville Rd, Princeton Jct, NJ 08550
To view location in Google Maps, click here.
- You must bring to registration:
- A copy of your Official State Team Roster for us to keep
- A Medical Release Form for each player (click here if you need a copy of this form. If you already have your own medical forms, those will be acceptable as well.)
- Player Passes. Players on your tournament roster should all be carded by the same organization (i.e., U.S. Club, NJYS, etc.)
- Permission to play out-of-state form (if applicable).
- Each team will fill out a tournament roster card at registration. This card will be used for pre-game check-in and also to track red and yellow cards. If you filled out your roster when applying for the tournament, this information will be pre-printed and waiting for you at registration night. This will help expedite registration.
- Teams should have alternate colored jerseys (or pinnies) in case of conflicts with opposing teams. The HOME team is responsible for switching jerseys if there is a conflict.