Thank you for volunteering to coach. This page contains information to help you coach. We offer various resources to help you coach:
- Periodically we offer coaching clinics that you can attend to learn more about coaching soccer. Information will be email about these as they are planned.
- A weekly email with coaching tips and plans that you can use.
- Access to the team roster include contact information for everyone on the team.
- A game schedule that considers your special requests. Please email them to
- Practices - you hold practices as follows:
- For 4th through 12th grade teams that practice on a weeknight, you get to request the weeknight, time and location for your practices by emailing
- K through 3rd grade teams practice on Saturday morning as part of a combined practice / game session.
- The league manager for each league will provide additional information and help you during the season.
Click on the Links below for more useful information.
Coaching Welcome and Update emails sent
Viewing Team Roster and Email Team
Coaching Resources and Tips
Goal Safety. Setup and Close Down Instructions
Hydration and Heat Awareness
Laws of the game
Volunteering to Coach (how to)