WWPSA invites all Recreational Soccer Players to sign up for the 6th Annual WWPSA GhoulFest (GoalFest) 3v3 Youth Recreational Tournament!
Each players will get a free Ghoul Fest T-shirt and a free water bottle sponsered by SAMS Club.
The tournament will be a 3v3 game format with teams of 3 players playing each other on a small field with no goalkeepers in short, intense games meant to spur frantic activity and LOTS of fun! Each team will play at least 3 games with a rest of 1/2 hour between games. Click here for the tournament rules.
Kids can form their own teams to play with friends or sign up individually. Teams can include up to 5 players from the same Fall Recreational League or age bracket, e.g., players within Girls 1st grade can only play with other players from Girls 1st grade; players from Boys 2nd can only play with other players from Boys 2nd, and so-on. Only players registerd for the 2012 Fall Recreational season can participate. Travel and TDA players cannot participate under any circumstance. Individuals will be combined into teams during the scheduling process and posted on the website before the tournament.
The Tournament will be held on Sunday, October 28, 2012. Rain date will be the following Sunday, November 4, 2012. Games begin at 9:00 am and continue until approximately 3:00 pm at the dual-tiny and mini fields at the Sarnoff Corporation complex.
Important Registration Information:
Please note, to minimize work for our volunteers and to make things run smoothly:
- No refunds will be issued after October 19, 2012 for any reason.
- Only online registrations and payments by credit card are accepted.
- No schedule changes will be granted for any reason after the schedules are publicized. If you have specific scheduling requests, you MUST INCLUDE THEM WITH YOUR PLAYER and TEAM REGISTRATION TO BE CONSIDERED.
Registration is a two step process and both sections must be completed to accept your application. If you run in to any problems during either the team or individual registration processes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First, each player must register individually. REGISTER EARLY TO GET THE BEST PRICE.
The cost for each player is $15 (included in the cost is a 2012 Ghoul Fest T-Shirt) on or before Oct 6th, $20 on or before Oct 21st, $50 on or after Oct 22nd.
How to Register a Player for GoalFest:
- Click here to Register a Player and then follow the instructions below
- Read the guidelines page, scroll down and click Continue at the bottom of the page
- Select the option “Our household is in the system. You may use your e-mail and password or your personal info to login.”, then click Continue
- Enter the required information to login and click the appropriate login button
- The list of players in your family will be displayed
- Click on the Register link next to the players name that you want to register. It will already state something like [G/B][Number] Youth Rec Fall K-12 Grade next to the players name.
- The registration page is displayed, enter the players school grade, select the Youth Rec Ghoul Fest (Rec K to 12 Players Only, includes T-Shirt) option, check the players shirt size is correct, modify other options as needed. Then click Continue.
- You are returned to the list of players in your family. Repeat steps 6 and 7 for any other players in your family.
- After registering all player, click on the Proceed to Step 2 button at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions to complete the subsequent pages and to pay for your GhoulFest registration.
Second, if the player is part of a team then the team must also register on the team site.
- Teams are limited to 5 players.
- When registering your team, you must provide the player names and a parent contact.
- There is no cost to register a team i.e. it is free to register a team, however during the team registration process, you will be prompted to enter payment information. You will notice on that team registraiton page that the total payment is $0.00. Select the "pay by personal check" option and leave the bottom blank. Just submit the form and it should be all set. Please do not enter credit card information, you will get an error!
- If a player is not on a team, no registration on the team site is required since we will form individual players into teams during the scheduling process.
- Team rosters will be posted on the web site and available at the headquarters tent the day of the tournament.
Click here to Register your Team
Click here to e-mail us and let us know if you’re interested in helping out or just have a question.