To Register a Player for GoalFest:
- Click here to Register the Player, then follow these step by step instructions
- Read the guidelines page, scroll down and click Continue at the bottom of the page
- Select the option “Our household is in the system. You may use your e-mail and password or your personal info to login.”, then click Continue
- Enter the required information to login and click the appropriate login button
- The list of players in your family will be displayed
- Click on the Register link next to the players name that you want to register. It will already state something like [G/B][Number] Youth Rec Fall K-12 Grade next to the players name.
- The registration page is displayed, enter the players school grade, select the Youth Rec Ghoul Fest (Rec K to 12 Players Only, includes T-Shirt) option, check and modify the players shirt size and other information as needed, then click Continue.
- You are returned to the list of players in your family. Repeat steps 6 and 7 for any other players in your family.
- After registering all player, click on the Proceed to Step 2 button at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions to complete the subsequent pages and to pay for your Ghoul Fest registration.